Monday, March 21, 2011

Get out of town...

I have a recent desire to go places and do things that I've never done before.

I am 23 years old and I've been to only 6 states, it's time for some real adventures. Time to take advantage of all those couches to crash on and some cheap standby flights. That super chic apartment in the city will just have to wait...

Last October I took a long weekend with a long-time friend, Katie, and we drove 6 hours south to Nashville, Tennessee. This was my first trip riding solo (meaning no adults). It made me realize that I have so much more to see, to learn, and to do.
Coming up in May I have booked a weekend with my "crew", Megan, Megan, Leslie, Ashley and Lauren for a short stint in Las Vegas, Nevada. Details to follow...

The places I want to check off my list in the near future:
_ Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
_ Savannah, Georgia
_ St. Louis, Missouri
_ Phoenix, Arizona
_ New York City, New York
_ West Orange, New Jersey ;)
_ Tustin, California
_ Florida (i've never been...)
_ Madison, Wisconsin
_ Louisville, Kentucky
_ New Orleans, Louisiana