Thursday, December 22, 2011

Holiday Cheer :)

Hello Friends!

So sorry for the lack of blogging this month but I'm about to catch up! I've been using my unemployment time to my advantage, (well, most of it anyway...) I've been creating fabulous things. My mother brought home a vintage desk that I've turned into my workstation

Now presenting to you, my miniature paper tree! Everything on this tree is a handcrafted paper decoration. I'm excited to finally show it off!




The tree is only about 3' and is a light champagne color - in natural light it has a vintage look. And it is a little bit crooked, oh well, adds character. I also stitched up the tree skirt from some fabric and trim scraps I found in the ole basement. I just had a lot of fun with this... working on it whenever I had a spare moment... in between job applications, interviews, and traveling. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!